All of our Caregivers undergo an intense and rigorous screening process. We require all applicant to have at least 2 years experience to be considered.
Because of our high standards and excellent reputation we attract the “Most Elite” caregivers in the industry. All of our caregivers must possess the following credentials to even be considered as a candidate:
- 2 years or more of home care experience
- Verifiable professional references
- Clean background check
- Health Physical
- TB/Mantoux testing
- Vaccination record
- Personality/psychological screening
- Lengthy and thorough 2 person interview
- License verification
- DMV check and car insurance verification
- Document verification for work authorization
- We also offer our caregivers a generous salary, paid vacation/sick time, medical and dental benefits, employee recognition, ongoing training and job advancement and much more-we love our caregivers!
Once the Candidate has made it through our screening process and is hired, they will then begin our Company Training & Orientation to make sure they thoroughly understand their role. This also allows us to see them in action and assists us in our selection and matching process with our clients.
We then provide on-site RN orientation of the care plan and continued support for entire length of care. Our Registered Nurses are required to visit every at least every 60 days as per NJ regulations, however we visit monthly at no additional cost to our clients to ensure the care plan is being followed and also to make any necessary changes.
We are one of New Jersey’s largest non-franchised family owned home care providers. We provide the most reputable compassionate care professionals in the industry by setting our core standards over and above state requirements.
Independence Home Care has all of the following credentials so that you can rest assured knowing your loved one is protected.
- New Jersey State Licensed by the Division of Consumer Affairs (HP 0148500)
- Professional Bond
- Dishonesty Bond
- Comprehensive Liability Insurance
- Auto Insurance Rider for caregivers to transport our Client’s
- RN Supervisions monthly
- RN training and orientation
- Caregiver replacement for call outs or emergencies
- 24/7 on–call. 365 days a year
- Long Term Care Insurance accepted and processed
- Workman’s Compensation Insurance for ALL of our Staff
- All Caregivers are OUR employees; we handle all payroll and taxes
- A+ Better Business Rating
- Real unaltered testimonials
- CHAP Accredited since 2016
- Member of New Jersey Home Care Association
- Member of National Alzheimer’s Society
- Continual Communication of any changes in care
We will gladly provide valid and up to date proofs of our licensure, accreditation, and insurances upon request.